Multi-stakeholder Engagement Workshops - circleindigo
A public sector, Government funded organisation that aims to accelerate resource efficiency by creating efficient markets for recycled materials and products, while removing barriers to waste minimisation, re-use and recycling.
circleindigo worked with stakeholders from across the Tyres industry to identify and address key barriers to increasing both the recycling of tyres and the use of recycled tyres based products.
- To bring multiple stakeholders together from across all sectors of the tyres industry to work together towards common aims
- To identify key issues and barriers to increasing recycling across the tyres industry
- To identify and agree possible areas for further investigation, research, support and resource
- To develop and improve communication and networking across the industry
What circleindigo did
- Consultation with the recycling and waste minimisation organisation
- Designed and facilitated a large group, multi stakeholder intervention
- Briefed and coached a team of internal group facilitators to facilitate small group break-out sessions
- Summarised key learning’s and provided comprehensive and detailed documentation of all outputs
- Consulted with all stakeholders from across the tyres industry
- Identified key barriers to increased recycling and use of tyres based recycled products
- Identified and decided on key areas for further investigation, research, support and effort
- Enabled communication and networking across all sectors of the tyres industry