Managing Change & Transition Workshops - circleindigo
A hostel for homeless women based in Central London.
circleindigo worked with a full staff team facing redundancy (due to closure of the hostel), to enable them to manage and take ownership of this change and their futures.
- To enable an easier transition through difficult change and build personal resilience
- To enable staff to manage their redundancy and take ownership of their transition into either new employment, training or retirement
- To equip staff with practical tools for acknowledging and overcoming barriers in relation to redundancy and closure of the hostel
What circleindigo did
- Consultation with the CEO to understand the current needs
- Designed and delivered a one day experiential and participative workshop to identify and see more choice and possibility and take positive action
- Delivered one to one coaching to enable staff to reflect on their learning and support them moving forwards
- Increased ownership of their current situation and manage it
- Developed personal and team resilience
- Understand the personal impact of change and how to manage their responses to the change and transition moving forwards
- Increased levels of confidence and motivation in relation to embarking on a new future
- Developed clearer understanding of personal goals in relation to finding new work, going into further training or retirement
- Developed both personal and team transition plans